Larger internet service providers (ISPs) continue to dominate and control our local communities. They have a reputation for terrible customer support and prices just keep on going up. With Fiberlinx, all this is made simple. We are a local company with local staff. We don't have any contracts because we believe that if we do our job well, we don't need them. If you are looking to:
1. Save Money
2. Support a local ISP
3. Get better products and services than the larger players offer today
4. Reach us within minutes
5. Have quality technical teams visit your home for repairs.
Fiberlinx is the right company for you!
Important : Not all Providers are the same and here are a few things to watch out for when looking at other smaller ISPs.
1. Most of them throttle which means during peak hours, they will slow down your speeds to cut costs on bandwidth. They don't tell you this up front but typically this is how they achieve lower rates on the higher speeds. We do not do that.
2. They ship you all the equipment and expect you to know how to plug it all in. Yes, if you have technical knowledge this may not be a problem but when something goes wrong you spend hours on the phone. Fiberlinx dispatches our own technicians to repair your issues, sometimes within hours.
3. Many hire overseas and try to cut costs this way. Unfortunately, they are not accustomed to our culture or how things operate in Canada and it makes it much more challenging to resolve issues.
4. They use older hardware and this may impact your service quality. Fiberlinx now uses the latest WIFI 6 (AX) routers in order to improve your overall wireless coverage and speed throughout your home.
Setup times are generally 2-3 business days. You can fill out the form online or simpy call our office Monday through Friday, from 9am-9pm EST or on saturday or sunday from 9am-5pm EST. Once we process the order, we will send out a technician to do a full home install unless otherwise arranged by the customer. We will call prior to the setup in order to coordinate with the customer.
We bill Month-to-Month so there is no risk in trying our service. We believe in full transparency. Our customers can expect their current prices to remain steady, as we have not changed our pricing in over 5 years. Setup fees are waved in selected promotional plans.
We use the same physical lines that Rogers use. You can expect excellent customer service and the same reliability that you are used to with the larger companies. We take great pride in our customer service and ability to handle each customer with care.
We provide everything you need for connectivity. Fiberlinx uses the latest technology to ensure whole home wifi coverage and reliability. Every new activation requires 1 Modem and a TV box for every tv. You can rent these devices or to avoid rental fees, you can simply put down a completely refundable security deposit. Call us to find out which plan is best suited for you.
We have recently launched our social media network. Please visit our Facebook page for customer reviews. (Facebook Fiberlinx Communications)
All our plans are unlimited so you do not have to worry about usage or exceeding your limit. Our most popular plan is the Silver Ultra, which comes with over 100 news, sports and movie channels. See the following page for complete details: (https://fiberlinx.ca/bundles.html)
We are a small independent provider located across the GTA. We serve as an alternative to Bell, Rogers, and other similar ISPs. We only employ local staff and are highly involved in our local communities. An example of this, is our partnership with The Super Sophia Project in Durham. Supporting Fiberlinx means you are supporting your community and the people within it. We cover most of the areas around the GTA although we primarily focus on the Durham region. Our staff can service customers from Hamilton to Bowmanville and up to Barrie/Orillia. For more areas, simply visit the Service Area(s) section located at the top of our page. Due to our extensive referral programs, we often take exception to customers outside our serving areas.
Selected Canadian provinces get free calling, but not territories. International calls have per-minute fees; contact our team for rates. Canadian calling is free, with a 3,000-minute monthly limit (about 2 hours per day). For more, it's an additional $10/month with a 5,000-minute cap. No service beyond 5,000 Canadian minutes is available
Our referral program is unmatched by our competitors. Other ISPs have a habit of raising your bill over time and forcing you to continuously negotiate new pricing. Fiberlinx takes a different approach by finding creative ways to lowering your bill over the long run. Word of mouth is extremely important to us so we adopted an amazing referral program. For every customer you refer to us, you will get a $10 credit on your bill for each month that the customer is active. For example: If your bill was $80/month, and you referred 8 people, you would get free service as long as those 8 customers remain with us. Start referring and start saving today.